Win a Pair of Cinema Tickets to The Sleeping Beauty from the Bolshoi Ballet
In collaboration with Trafalgar Releasing, 5 readers can win a pair of tickets to see the critically acclaimed family classic, The Sleeping Beauty from the Bolshoi Ballet – coming to cinemas across the UK on 10th March.
The Princess Aurora falls under the curse of the Evil Fairy Carabosse on her sixtenth birthday, falling into a deep slumber of one hundred years. Only the kiss of a prince could break the spell. A resplendent fairytale ballet perfomed by the Bolshoi, The Sleeping Beauty features scores of magical characters including fairies, the Little Red Riding Hood, Puss in Boots, and a beautiful young Princess Aurora performed by Olga Smirnova, a “truly extraordinary talent” (The Telegraph). This is classical ballet at its finest.
The 2018/19 Bolshoi Ballet in cinema season showcases some of ballet’s greatest classical works performed by the world’s finest dancers creating a unique cinematic experience. Four classical ballets (La Sylphide, Don Quixote, La Bayadère and The Sleeping Beauty) will be shown on the big screen alongside the beloved Christmas tale The Nutcracker. The evocative 1920’s jazz ballet The Golden Age and Edward Clug’s latest choreographic work Petrushka alongside Carmen Suite completes the season.
To find out more about the season, visit here.
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the draw for tickets to the Bolshoi Ballet’s screening of The Sleeping Beauty in cinemas on 10 March. No purchase is necessary. Please enter your name, email address and contact details in the spaces provided.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and be residents of the UK. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the prize draw.
3. There will be 5 prize winners, who will win one pair of tickets to The Sleeping Beauty from the Bolshoi Ballet in their local cinema on 10th March. (“Prize”).
4. The Prize is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
5. The decision of the Promoter is final.
6. By entering the prize draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
7. The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this prize draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
8. Entries must be submitted by the named entrant and will be invalid if found to come from a third party.
9. Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By clicking on the Submit button above you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
10. The contact details you provide to enter the prize draw will be used by the Promoter to contact entrants if necessary, and will not be shared with other companies unless you have opted to do so.
Promoter: Trafalgar Releasing Ltd
Ends February 22, 2019.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via: